Bristlebots! Make your own robotic dragon 29 Nov
Back by popular demand, we have opened one more session of Bristlebots! Make your own robot dragon workshop. Learn the basics of robotics and make and take home your own mini dragon bristlebot that scurries around!
This workshop is suitable for children ages 6 to 10 and no experience is needed. Each child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No exceptions will be made. Participants are also reminded to arrive 15 minutes before the start of the session.
TInkeracademy is a technology and education company founded by two former MOE teachers and a PayPal software engineer. All of their workshops are designed to be highly participatory, with tangible outcomes that create meaningful learning experiences. You can find out more about them here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need any experience to join this workshop?
No experience is needed! This workshop is suitable for children ages 6 to 10 that are accompanied by a parent or a guardian.
2. Why do we have to put down a refundable deposit of $10/pax?
As workshop spaces are highly limited, the deposit will be held as a form of commitment from the registrant. The deposit will be refunded within 24 hours after this workshop through Peatix, in the same manner as your payment (e.g. credit card or Paypal).
3. What can I do after the workshop?
This workshop is part of our Children's Season at ACM and Fun-tastic Fridays. This year we're upping the ante with an additional Lobby installation and an accompanying trail booklet. We're also bringing back good old classics like Child's Play - Lunchtime concerts for children, interactive character tours, drama performances and craft activities. Entrance to the permanent galleries of the museum will also be free for Singaporeans and PRs.
Terms & Conditions
1. A refundable deposit of $10/pax is collected upon registration on Peatix. This deposit will be refunded 24 hours after the event (standard Credit Card refund windows apply). In the event of no-show, the deposit will be forfeited.
2. Please be punctual for the registration. We reserve the right to open spaces for walk-in if registered participants are not there before the start of the workshop.
Image courtesy of Tinkeracademy.